Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European Servers are Live?

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I got to play the trial of this game prior to September(before the eu release of the box in GB). So now i wonder , if i purchase the actual game, will i be able to play in an EU server?Will i be able to transfer y toons there(with what cost)?

Comments

• hellsonixhellsonix Member Posts: 8

The hub of the game is on one single central server. You don't get to choose EU or NA.

So there is no need to transfer your characters etc.

Its only when you join a Special Ops mission (PvE) or Mercenary match (PvP) that you leave the central hub and join a server (EU, NA or Pac Rim) to play on. Obviously you choose the one best suited to your ping which you can view via F2 ingame.

The NA server is currently the most populated for quick PvP gametypes and those over rank 30 trying to PvP on EU servers will find a longer wait time but only because most new EU players are just queuing NA and not realising if everyone queued EU there would not be a queue time problem.

This is getting fixed in the next patch with a 'server preference' option so when you queue it automatically queues you based on your ping.

Overall the game is quite populated and theres always someone to team up with regardless of where you are from.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

Originally posted by hellsonix

The hub of the game is on one single central server. You don't get to choose EU or NA.

So there is no need to transfer your characters etc.

Its only when you join a Special Ops mission (PvE) or Mercenary match (PvP) that you leave the central hub and join a server (EU, NA or Pac Rim) to play on. Obviously you choose the one best suited to your ping which you can view via F2 ingame.

The NA server is currently the most populated for quick PvP gametypes and those over rank 30 trying to PvP on EU servers will find a longer wait time but only because most new EU players are just queuing NA and not realising if everyone queued EU there would not be a queue time problem.

This is getting fixed in the next patch with a 'server preference' option so when you queue it automatically queues you based on your ping.

Overall the game is quite populated and theres always someone to team up with regardless of where you are from.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Thanks a lot for the info !