Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NeoCron F2P? Lets Poke around...

VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145

I've downloaded the game and put my user name and password in and yup, it let me log-in and all my stuff is where I left it - >_> kewl.

Though I'm not sure about new users, I've read around and it said just start the 10-Day Free Trail and you'll get the same effect(good luck to you). No harm in trying.

As far as updates: I hear the classes have been balanced so basically PvP is 'equal' no matter your character, though how good you make your build does play a % in it. PvE has been balanced so mobs dont 1hit you >_> that use to suck. The game has been moved to an inferior server though which is a down side, I hear you get some sync issues and/or disconnects. I've yet to be a victim of it yet but I believe it is there.

That aside, its Free and its a great game... best in-game housing, crafting, PvP, driving, spaceship game i've seen so far.. the story is pretty good too.. you take on missions and its a wide range of them.

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World