Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GS Gladiator or MC Chanter?

gunweapon123gunweapon123 Member Posts: 10

Which deal more damage? Which survive better? I ordered the game and it's coming next week but i can't decide on those 2 class. I have no idea what MC stands for in chanter i only know it means damage dealing.

Comments

• arebareb Member Posts: 144

GS = greatsword, MC = ?.  Chanter's do more damage with staves though.  Anyways, glads do way more dmg.  If you want to kill stuff in PvP it's way easier for glads.  Chanters are more for buffing/offheals

• Zookz1Zookz1 Member Posts: 629

MC (Mountain Crash) is a stigma line for Chanters. You give up a ton of group support for middle of the road damage.

Most Glads stick to polearms because of more crit and higher potential burst damage. Glads do way more damage than Chanters do, but Chanters are more survivable. Although, if a Glad catches up and gets ahold of a Chanter, the Chanter will melt regardless of being more survivable. Both are very heavily gear dependant.

• gunweapon123gunweapon123 Member Posts: 10

if mountain crash is chanter highest hitting move(saw the skill on youtube, looks awesome)  what's glad?

• gunweapon123gunweapon123 Member Posts: 10

so who deals more damage staves mc chanter or great sword glad? i dont like polearm. if a assassin vs a glad, both with top gear who would win? in a standing battle not running around

• Zookz1Zookz1 Member Posts: 629

Even with a GS a Glad will out-damage a Chanter. Glads wreck Sins.