Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I look into SWG again?

I played galaxies for about 2months straight and then after that i left and played other mMORPG's.  But, after countless mmo's, Ive came to conclude that SWG is the best out there for me.  Also, JTL has just came out so i will be pickin that up late december. 

PS: I need some helpful opinions on how to gain skill lvls.  For a Novice Marksman, where should he go, and wat should he kil to give him enough XP for Skills.  Also, are there more exploring missions now?  I remember doing like 50 or so along time ago, has SOE updated some missions?

Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Buy 80% Kinetic Resistance Ubese Helmet/Chest/Boots Armor (or Composite since there's so many Armorsmiths selling them are insanely cheap prices, and their Condition is much higher, so they last longer) Don't bother with Legs, bracers and biceps, it will just slow you down and are useless since all damage is redirected to your head, chest and feet anyways.

Find a Master Doctor and pay for a full buff to boost your 6 main stats.

Buy some Valarian Brandy, usually the Coronet Bazaar always has some for cheap.

If you can, find a Master Musician and get a Focus/Willpower buff.  Don't bother with a Dance buff since your Mind will never go down in combat anyways thanks to the Musician buff and brandy.  If you can't, just drink Brandy.

Go to Dantooine, get some Huurton missions and kick their @sses.  3500 XP per kill.   If you're starting to find them too easy, start taking Quenker missions instead.

Now keep in mind that by doing this you risk to master your desired profession (As long as it's not Bounty Hunter due to the freaking Tracking tree) within a week.

Anyways have fun being invincible for 2-3 hours to over 75% of all the creatures in the game. :)

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• raynedograynedog Member Posts: 3

No wait another 12 months before you even look at the box in the store. This game has a long way to go. Still feels like advanced beta.

Combat - bad
    PvP - bad
    RP- Hardly
    PvE - Boring
    Crafting - Crafters have little to do, and even at that of all the things you can make you will only find a market for 1 or 2 things
    JTL - Good start and getting better but still, once you master pilot in about 3-4 weeks there will be notthing for you to do.
    Many Proffesions still badly broken

www.raynedog.com

www.raynedog.com

• stlouisarch1stlouisarch1 Member Posts: 90
    Well, like i said.  Im not gonna get the expansion untill later in the month or in January 2005.  I just want to fly in space, and this is the game for me to do that.  Im gonna play SWG again today or tommaro! I cant wait to get back, and start LvLing with my Marksman skills.