Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you are a Star Wars Fanboy, Vader Needs your vote!

PyscoJuggaloPyscoJuggalo Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Video game purity Nazis are trying to rob Vader of the title greatest gaming Villain ever!  Vader has been in Video games since 1983 and it can be argued that Star Wars helped grow video games into the main stream, put Vader in his rightful place and vote him as the greatest Video game villian over Kerrigan (who basically only gives you a bad case of VD)!

VOTE HERE NOW!

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=63&tag=topslot;thumb;2

--When you resubscribe to SWG, an 18 yearold Stripper finds Jesus, gives up stripping, and moves with a rolex reverend to Hawaii.
--In MMORPG's l007 is the opiate of the masses.
--The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!
--CCP could cut off an Eve player's fun bits, and that player would say that it was good CCP did that.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I voted. I had to think for a couple seconds to remember who Kerrigan was.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

I voted Kerrigan. Sorry.. The only cool Vader was the one from Force Unleashed. Everything else about Vader just isn't cool anymore =(.

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!