Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: Chronicle II Coming Soon!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

NCSoft brought down the Lineage II servers today at midnight PST so that the world can be brought up to the new Chronicle II expansion.  Twenty-four hours later, at 12:01AM PST they will come back online ready for players to enter the newly evolved world.  The new expansion changes many things about the game, including:

• Extended territories
  • New castle siege changes
  • New mini games
  • New skills, magic and actions
  • New items
  • New quests
  • New monsters
  • Lots more!

For complete information about the new expansion, click here!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• nutButter123nutButter123 Member Posts: 105

MAN!

All lineage 2 players should know about this.

And a word of advice. You can download the Chronicle 2 patch right now more then several hours before its coming out. Just open the auto updater now so you wont have to wait later when its realeased. Thats what im doing currently.::::01::

Master of the games. Master of the bedroom games.

Ballistic!

• XanderZaneXanderZane Member Posts: 226
    I have to wonder how many Americans are still playing Lineage II. I believe there are over 2 million Korean and Asian people playing it and since the U.S. doesn't have American only servers, how fun could it possibly be? With thousands of bots and farmers in the game and a grind similar to FFXI, I can understand why so many U.S. Players quit within the first 3 months. Oh well. For those who are still playing, enjoy.

Xander

Xander

• binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528

Originally posted by XanderZane
    I have to wonder how many Americans are still playing Lineage II. I believe there are over 2 million Korean and Asian people playing it and since the U.S. doesn't have American only servers, how fun could it possibly be? With thousands of bots and farmers in the game and a grind similar to FFXI, I can understand why so many U.S. Players quit within the first 3 months. Oh well. For those who are still playing, enjoy. Xander

dont bullshit.

• TRUDATTRUDAT Member Posts: 23
    3 MONTHS... It didn't take me 3 days to decide not to play L2. The game looks tight overall but  NCSOFT needs to worry more about punishing the botters/farmers  and less about pushing out Chronicles 2. To all who disagree, thats your right just as it's my right not to purchase anything else connected to NCSOFT

• nutButter123nutButter123 Member Posts: 105

Chronicle 2 absolutely rules now. For some reason its easy to level but that may only be me. Their are more mobs in places, which make early leveling hard but later on it makes it much easier.image

People should stop giving these posts about it not being good because it took you 3 months to decide. Fare enough if its not your genre of game but I do think now that this game is nicely allrounded. to me.image

A clock goes tick followed by a tock???

Ballistic!