Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ex-players - Check your Credit Card!

KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

I just want to give any former players who used credit cards to subscribe to this game - Check your credit cards statements! Even if your Fallen Earth account reflects your canceled account status and no other charges following, your credit card might still be charged.

I have had this happen to me recently and customer service forwarded my problem to the billing dpeartment who has failed to contact me, despite subsequent e-mails directly to them. I am more suprised that I am having trouble resolving this issue with Icarus Studios, which has a relativley good reputation with cutomer service.

Comments

• runemasterrunemaster Member UncommonPosts: 10

Their customer service is fairly lousy, to be honest. They'd given a bunch of us older players free time, and then taken it away.

Not cool. I hope you get your problem resolved with them.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

It happened to me in Fallen Earth a long way back too (Like two months after release).

There was another game that did that... ummm... Vanguard did that to me too. I remember getting really angry at the Vanguard people about that.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

That would probably explain why I overdrafted one time. Hmmmmmmmmm.

• EbonHawkEbonHawk Member Posts: 545

Contact your Credit Card company and explain you are not responsible for the charge and would like it removed.  Then tell them unless you explicitly authorize a charge through that company you don't want any further charges from them (e.g.  Fallen Earth/Icarus Studios).  Your c.c. company handles the whole thing and puts the offending company parties on their watch list.

Simple as that people...

• XerathuleXerathule Member UncommonPosts: 114

To be honest, I don't think players are ever going to have a good experience with games!!!!!!  Nobody is ever satisfied!  It is no wonder why most of gaming has gone to the console!  So keep it up, keep driving them to the console!