Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gametrailers Pax Souls and Planes Walkthrough

Comments

• JuulpowerJuulpower Member Posts: 65

Ah, thanks for the links ^^ nice

p.s.

now my rank will drop 10 points again just because I thank someone for a link :-/

• endersshadowendersshadow Member Posts: 296

Great vids, thanks for posting.  (ranks, we daneed no steenkin ranks!)

• DmyankeeDmyankee Member UncommonPosts: 135

Excellent Vid, thanks!

Artorus Giltanus - Ranger EQ1 Retired
    Arturien - 90 Deathknight WoW

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

I really like the class system in this game. I always have trouble with classes as I enjoy leveling as a melee dps but prefer endgame as a ranged class. So I should be able to to level as a Nightblade or Blade Dancer and put in Elements of a Ranger for grouping.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

Thats pretty cool.  Hope they release a soul building calculator soon. 

• endersshadowendersshadow Member Posts: 296

I was thinking how it would mix pvp up and add some more strategy.

Consider 1v1, whether you were the killer or the killed, the 2nd fight could go completely different. The same could be said for group fights as well.

And maybe certain terrain lends itself better to being ranged, so instead of running the rogue build you go for more of a ranged build. And add in the obvious fact that everyone will be changing builds on the fly, it will definitely keep things interesting.

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Originally posted by svann

Thats pretty cool.  Hope they release a soul building calculator soon. 

Although Kalbuir doesn't have it turned on yet, you'd be surprised what you'll find if you put "rift" and "calculator" in a Google search. image

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez