Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving my Vindictus Key

LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

I was one of the 10 first people grabbing the key but later i saw that my greatest enemy, IP block, was there.

I really wanted to give the game a try but if i cant at least someone will get to play it. I ´ve decided to give it, the question is , who will get it?

First i thought about giving it to the first user posting but there are player who cant spend their whole day checking the forums and it wouldnt be fair. So ... why dont we do something fun? we have time until the servers are open.

Eventually i came up with the idea of a screenshot contest.

Just post a screenshot you did while playing a MMORPG, i´ll check the replies in 5 hours and the best one gets the key.

- You must indicate the name of your character and the game.

- Originality is the key to win.

- It´s better if you add a description of what´s happening or why is it happening.

Good luck!

Note : Please, if you are not participating then dont reply.

Comments

• Az2002roAz2002ro Member UncommonPosts: 158

Thats WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY to much work for a key that is in abundance.   Your key isn't special enough to warrent this effort.

• LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

Hey! Said it, dont wanna participate then dont reply; i know my key is not that special but i had one, i didnt know how to give it and i figured out that we could do something fun at the same time.

If when someone comes up with some kind of activity trolls appear then i might think of just forgeting about the key or sending it to a ramdom user next time.

Community , always supports you ( Could be a good desmotivational )

P.D.: By the way ... too much work? just pick a screenshot from your computer and insert a link here.

• monstermattmonstermatt Member UncommonPosts: 24

i also have 2 keys they gave them to me for friends or something but i would rather have you guy have them so  first come first serve

50E2DA94470448728D91

72AC938B2744460E9994 

• TranceshineTranceshine Member UncommonPosts: 4

Hi ppl anyone have some free key left? Thank u very much!

[email protected]

• hajen12hajen12 Member Posts: 5

Sry but I'am new, I really want a key  Email:  [email protected]

• sofearsofear Member Posts: 20

your sposed to sign up . and paste the keys for 2 more people to sign up. instead someone broke and found EU cant play so they all cant be bothered posting here

bad luck.

fail VINDICTUS. theres a mad hype atm and there all loosing player and stress testing.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Please, I must have a key! <----- /Drama

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.