Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what about those system requirements?

I got my new PC Gamer today and it had a small but good article on DC universe. One thing repeats itself is that the graphics are great compared to "other Super hero games" . Since there is really only COH and CO those must be the other games.

CO has good graphics in my opinion and is not too much of a graphics hog. Being based on the Unreal 3 engine I cannot imagine DCUO being rediculous in this regards but I have not seen any estimated specs yet.

What's the word here? Any idea on requirements? I am worried if they go over the top they will alienate players who do not have a higher end PC. I won't be playing on a PS3 so don't really care about that.

Comments

• VercinVercin Member UncommonPosts: 290

I'mn a fan of the game and I will definetely be getting it when it arrives.

The graphics to me don't actually look top notch, but that may be a sacrafice for the amount of physics that have been described.

Some of the screenshots and videos look to me between COH and CO. I actually think CO looks a little better thent he DCUO videos I have seen.

I would imagine that if you can run CO just fine DCUO will work fine,

The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

I would like this answered as well. If you learn anything please post it!