Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTT unused Fallen Earth Key

AC1074AC1074 Member Posts: 274

I bought a copy of Fallen Earth. After further review and watching Youtube videos, I don't think its the game for me. Unfortunately I could not get my money back since Best Buy (policy) I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading Keys. I havent used the key. Looking for a EQ2 expansion sentinal's fate key or let me know what you have. I'd figure someone else could use this key before I toss it on the shelf and forget about it.

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Why don't you try the free trail first to get a real impression? Instead of relying on some review or ingame movies.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Virtual Trading

• MMORPG.com does not allow the purchase, sale, or trade of in-game assets, accounts, or powerleveling services.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AC1074AC1074 Member Posts: 274

Originally posted by Reklaw

Why don't you try the free trail first to get a real impression? Instead of relying on some review or ingame movies.

Yea, you prob right. I wasn't aware there was a free trial available.

• AC1074AC1074 Member Posts: 274

Originally posted by grunty

Virtual Trading

• MMORPG.com does not allow the purchase, sale, or trade of in-game assets, accounts, or powerleveling services.

Woops....wasn't aware of that either.....guess its off to closet shelf for this title

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Originally posted by Ad-am

Originally posted by Reklaw

Yea, you prob right. I wasn't aware there was a free trial available.

Yeah better to get a feel for it, then try to get a key for EQ2 out of it. What happens if you enjoy the game? Then you didn't lose your key to a copy of sentinals fate.

• WarmastermmoWarmastermmo Member UncommonPosts: 7

Too bad you picked up the game from a retail store. I saw it on Direct2Drive last week for $6.00. Which prompted me to pick it up and start playing. I am really enjoying it.