Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September House of Commons Chat?? Is it MIA?

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988

Was this cancelled?  It was supposed to run on the second Thursday of the month.. which would be Sept 9th.  Was there a delay post somewhere that I missed?  Or did it happen?  If so, is there a chatlog anywhere because I couldn't find it.   I know many people were looking forward to these as it was supposed to be the "common" man's version of the "Patriarch's Forum" that select guildleaders are allowed access to....

Edit to add:

Is Merlyn still with SV?  I simply ask because I noticed that he only has 3 posts in the last month.. and hasn't been heard from for 2 weeks.  Is he on vacation?  Could that be why there was no House of Commons chat? Did his role change and is he no longer the Community Manager?   I do see Mats posting often...

Thread

Developer

Date

Development Roadmap Updated

Maerlyn

document.write(toLocalTime(1282909500)) Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 7:45 am

We have updated the development roadmap (http://www.mortalonline.com/content/under-development) for the next 3 weeks.

Due to the vendor bug we had to reassign priorities which lead to a delay for...

Please fix the newsletter

Maerlyn

document.write(toLocalTime(1282241280)) Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Probably a small issue within the html. I'll check it out and make sure to test the next one with gmail before its sent.

Unban of hackers

Maerlyn

document.write(toLocalTime(1282051980)) Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 9:33 am

As stated numerous times before:

Hacking the game will get you permanently banned.

If you exploit you are being punished depending on the severity of the exploit and how far the abuse went.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988

Wow.. did I call it or what image

Of course.. it would have been nice for them to actually announce that the chat was cancelled instead of simply replying to a random post 4 days late...

Anyhow.. hope Merlyn is OK.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988

Originally posted by Eschmek

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Wow.. did I call it or what image

Of course.. it would have been nice for them to actually announce that the chat was cancelled instead of simply replying to a random post 4 days late...

Anyhow.. hope Merlyn is OK.

http://www.mortalonline.com/news/newsletter-september-2010-09-16

you want it just ask for it.

Please.. they didn't hold their SCHEDULED House of Commons IRC chat.  That's OK....   but they also NEVER TOLD ANYONE they weren't holding it.  Very not cool.   The only response was from a moderator responding to a post 4 days later.  Also, very not cool.

And in it's place I guess they are announcing that Henrick will be on IRC to take questions.. and they give what... 2 hours notice before hand?

Umm... OK...if it makes you happy.. then all is well.