Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just want to say.

PerfectLifePerfectLife Member Posts: 54

The entire community management team of Tera is currently being replaced and if you follow the news you can guess who one of the replacements is. Don't freak out. I just didn't like the old team and decided to get a new one. Also of note, this new team is going to be fairly immune to your attempts to weazel your way into their favor, if they want to keep their jobs, that is.

Just wanted to put this out there, the game isn't dying, just tossing out the garbage.

Have a nice day!

Comments

• evevaleevevale Member Posts: 5

I used to think you were just another 30something nerd who had 15+ hours of freetime to sift away every day on official TERA forums, but after reading this ... I think it's safe to say that you have lost your feeble grip on reality.

As you said before, TERA isn't dying, but maybe you should.

• StSynnerStSynner Member Posts: 123

ahhhh yes the old "they banned me so now ill talk crap about them on another site because my wittle feelings got hurt" routine... classy PL... verrrrry classy. i especially like the part where you claim inside knowledge of the game and the company but wont actually go into any actual details... its all very BS-ish. 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PerfectLifePerfectLife Member Posts: 54

http://www.tera-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10205

Look at that, it's like the time Cliffy B tried to sue me all over again.

E-drama; if you don't like it no one cares.

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

I thought you were going to say Bill Roper joined En Masse or something like that...

Nah, I'm just blatently thumbing my nose. Tera is a great game but it's attracted the usual e-fool crowd and while the CM team is fairly good they don't quite know who I am and I find that annoying. Especially when they make amature powerplays as they did. Also, it was always a part of my plan to get banned after FGT2 for the express reason that I just wanted a taste to see if things really were going well and then to have a fresh experience on day one.

What can I say, I have a wicked and robust sense of humor.

• InexInex Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by PerfectLife

Nah, I'm just blatently thumbing my nose. Tera is a great game but it's attracted the usual e-fool crowd and while the CM team is fairly good they don't quite know who I am and I find that annoying. Especially when they make amature powerplays as they did. Also, it was always a part of my plan to get banned after FGT2 for the express reason that I just wanted a taste to see if things really were going well and then to have a fresh experience on day one.

What can I say, I have a wicked and robust sense of humor.

Oh  L O L. They surely don't know who you are. A retard - but this just can't describe you as whole.

• J0K3R_3DJ0K3R_3D Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by evevale

I used to think you were just another 30something nerd who had 15+ hours of freetime to sift away every day on official TERA forums, but after reading this ... I think it's safe to say that you have lost your feeble grip on reality.

As you said before, TERA isn't dying, but maybe you should.

lol! /hugs

My thoughts exactly. Well ... I dont wish him death, its more pitty than anything else.

• slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

Huh... what? I am lost, something about banned.

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

Originally posted by slim26

I don't think we can understand, us, who didn't follow the official forums. Perhaps someone can enlighten us about what happened with this guy?

• InexInex Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by paterah

Originally posted by slim26

I don't think we can understand, us, who didn't follow the official forums. Perhaps someone can enlighten us about what happened with this guy?

He tried to be big bad ass and all knowing troll there. However confronted with weighty arguments couldn't say anything back so kept trolling till got banned by moderators and lost his FGT status meaning he won't be able to test it anymore.

And things like ''I wanted to get banned'' sounds as very cheap excuse to look cool as he knows that we can't see his nerdrage and tiers.

• I see, you get banned and lost your FGT account, now you try to talking shit about En Masse. Kiddo, you are a disgrace for the entire gaming community.
    Cya.

• evevaleevevale Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by PerfectLife

Nah, I'm just blatently thumbing my nose. Tera is a great game but it's attracted the usual e-fool crowd and while the CM team is fairly good they don't quite know who I am and I find that annoying.

You have to feel some degree of embarrassment for yourself PL.  I've played videogames for 10 years and I've literally never met anyone as delusionally obsessed w/ his e-avatar as you. 

I'm not trolling when I say this, but you really need to move out of your dad's house and try to get a real life.  You are 29 years old and you aren't getting any younger.  Start building your credit and taking care of yourself health wise and maybe ... just maybe, in a few years you'll look back at posts like this and laugh at yourself.

We can only hope.  Good luck!

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

First off, damn you Bluehole/En Masse for not picking me for FGT.

Second,

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

He's just having fun, guys give him a break already. :)

At least he is not trolling the game to bits and pieces.