Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possibly returning player have question

detlikdetlik Member Posts: 76

Hi everybody,

I played FE for about month at launch and now since I heard that FE is growing and improving I am thinking about coming back but before I do I have few questions : If I would to be to purchase new FE at D2D will it be possible to add it to my existing account (that sniper rifle looks neat + one month for 6 dollars)? Is blood sports free expansion or paid one? How is community doing?And are bonuses account wide? Like that sniper rifle from d2d or horse that I got with preorder?

Comments

• SpectralHunterSpectralHunter Member UncommonPosts: 455

I'm not sure if you can just add the activation code to an existing account.  I think I've read that somewhere on the official forums that you cannot.  Too lazy to find the link but I think that's the case.

Blood sports is a paid expansion.

Community is doing great.  The vets are very helpful and I come across other helpful players often.

Bonuses are not account wide but the devs are planning to change that in the future.  So you just get one rifle, ATV, hat, etc...depending on where you bought the game.

• BodysnatcherBodysnatcher Member Posts: 141

IS the sniper rifle good to go from start or do you have to level something up first?

Kings and Sons of God
    Travel on their way from here
    Calming restless mobs
    Easing all of their, all of their fear
    Strange times are here.

• SpectralHunterSpectralHunter Member UncommonPosts: 455

I believe it is a level 10 rifle so it is handy when you are first starting but once you level a bit, it becomes obsolete.  You also have to factor in ammo costs/needs.  At the early levels, rifle ammo is not readily available and relatively expensive compared to zip ammo.  I know you get a few hundred rounds but believe me, you'll use that up fairly fast.

Vets suggest you get the feathered hat since it offers skill boosts that are useful throughout the life of your character.  But then again, I understand why people are getting the D2D version because of the current sale.

The sniper rifle is nice but only for a short time.  Afterwards it just becomes a trophy.

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

Originally posted by SpectralHunt

I'm not sure if you can just add the activation code to an existing account.  I think I've read that somewhere on the official forums that you cannot.  Too lazy to find the link but I think that's the case.

Community is doing great.  The vets are very helpful and I come across other helpful players often.

Bonuses are not account wide but the devs are planning to change that in the future.  So you just get one rifle, ATV, hat, etc...depending on where you bought the game.

Interesting about the bonuses... I am new to the retai version of the game. I got a bonus sniper rifle and xp booster serial. I used it on my main guy when I completed the tutorial. Then I made another character. I just went in and entered the keys again. It put the items on my other character.  So maybe they fixed it? Or maybe it is a fluke...

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

What?

Blood sports were part of the free content update 1.4. It was not paid expansion. Fallen Earth had no paid expansions yet. SInce the release - september 2009, they released new partial sector, increased level cap twice - first to 46, then to 50. Revamped mutations, combat, graphics, added blood sports, added construction crafting. That's quite impressive list.

REALITY CHECK

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Originally posted by Thillian

What?

Blood sports were part of the free content update 1.4. It was not paid expansion. Fallen Earth had no paid expansions yet. SInce the release - september 2009, they released new partial sector, increased level cap twice - first to 46, then to 50. Revamped mutations, combat, graphics, added blood sports, added construction crafting. That's quite impressive list.

And to be honost what Thillian has posted is just a small part of much MUCH more they have added towards the game. image