Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About the Lancer...

NoEndInLifeNoEndInLife Member Posts: 189

I recently watched some gameplay of this lancer dude fighting off another monster. Honestly it looks kind of sloppy...

Practically everytime the lancer hits he moves forward without the monster actually moving back.

So he basically does like two attacks and he ends up right in the monsters face so he has to back up(he can't attack up close with his over-sized weapon :P) and then it's rinse and repeat.

I believe if they are going to implement that class they should put something like knockback.

Here's the video that I watched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f08VAro2zcI&feature=related

So yeah basically, discuss and if they are actualy implementing a feature that lets the lancer keep to his range or I'm wrong about something just let me know.

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet." -Bob Marley

I'm probably one of those people who just get wet.

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Lancers has a 5m attack range and i'm really not seeing what you are seeing in that video.  the game has collision detection so your not going to ghost through the mob.  There is rally no reason for the player to back up.  The lancer is a tank and that mean applying constant pressure to the mob,  you should never turn your back to the mob because that makes your block skill ineffective.  I have seen a few videos showing the Lancer backing up after using an attack and I mostly mark it down as someone that does not know how to play his class yet.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...