Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got it free from PAX 2010!

ProblEmZProblEmZ Member Posts: 6

Played FE for 30-45m last saturday at PAX 2010, liked what i saw even got a cute developer chick showing me around heh

When i was done she pointed me to a laptop which if i liked the game just put  input name and email address.  I did and was hoping to maybe get the account key by the end of hte weekend.  But not all week nothing.  Then...

It arrived today!   Installation and character creation took what time i've had and now i'm at work lol

Now the demo they had put you in god mode?  But aside from that, I like what i've read and seen online.  This may be what i'm looking for.  I've heard alot about it's similiarities to SWG, which i look back with fondness but know it's never gonna be the same again Pre-CU, Pre-NGE.

Would like to know more about it's similiarities to SWG?  AS a reference I have played many, many mmo's since SWG though i.e.,  WOW, WAR, STO, AoC, Global Agenda, Allods, and more i cannot remember heh

"He stinks and I don't like him!" - Jim Norton