Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website go poof?

zymurgeistzymurgeist Member RarePosts: 5,484

I'm getting a redirect to IIS7. Was there maintenance or an update planned?

"We have met the enemy and he is us." ~Pogo Possum. 

Comments

• MegaD61MegaD61 Member Posts: 59

I am too. Also the beta application link is down for me which sucks cuz I just got an email saying I was acceptted.

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,111

It said the beta app link would be up tomorrow for you to download the launcher if youve recieved a confirmation email accepting you into beta.

Ok thanks for the info

• xSagaixSagai Member CommonPosts: 94

http://www.aerrevan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1220.0

Sounds as if their hosting provider seriously dropped the ball and they made a command decision to bring it all immediately in-house.

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,111

Originally posted by xSagai

http://www.aerrevan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1220.0

Sounds as if their hosting provider seriously dropped the ball and they made a command decision to bring it all immediately in-house.

Yea, its still not up...

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

I've been getting an SQL error all day when I go to the Beta portal. A few minutes ago it was up but apparently still no login. Such is life. I am sure they are working hard to get it going.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

The site was updated sometime in the last hour or two to say that they are still porting their authentication database over to their new hosting servers. I believe the intent was to say that it will be up and around in the near future and to keep checking back!

Someone with a beta account could try logging in to see if it's done (hint hint)

From what I can tell the website is now mostly functional however in the announcements it says the beta phase 2 client will not be available for download until Monday.