Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does f2p get all free expansion like mine of moria , Siege of Mirkwood

Does f2p get all free expansion like mine of moria , Siege of Mirkwood ?

Comments

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

No.

Discussed at length in a half dozen threads on the first two pages of this forum.

• KokomoblKokomobl Member UncommonPosts: 153

Mom / SoM are not Free Expansions to begin with you have to purchase them via the store or the boxed version.

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

No and No, those are extra, they are not free, neither is level 21 and past unless you pay to unlock, or subscribe.

• PryettaPryetta Member UncommonPosts: 260

Originally posted by erictlewis

No and No, those are extra, they are not free, neither is level 21 and past unless you pay to unlock, or subscribe.

*got to level 21 without having to unlock or subscribe* Was I not suppose to????

• Rebn77Rebn77 Member Posts: 321

Well, you don't need to pay to unlock them.

You earn Turbine Points by completing Deeds and such, you can then spend those points to unlock the needed content.

It takes longer, but if you don't mind a bit of a grind you won't need to pay for much if at all. I've unlocked a HUGE portion of DDO for free in this way.

• AndraxxAndraxx Member UncommonPosts: 256

Originally posted by Pryetta

Originally posted by erictlewis

*got to level 21 without having to unlock or subscribe* Was I not suppose to????

There is no lock on levels until 50 if you are f2p. The free starter areas have content that will take you into the low 20s easily. Stating that there is a lock preventing level 21+ is incorrect.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

I will be notifying the bounders, who will be along to arrest you, shortly...

...and yes, "shortly" has a double meaning...

• PryettaPryetta Member UncommonPosts: 260

Originally posted by Robsolf

I will be notifying the bounders, who will be along to arrest you, shortly...

...and yes, "shortly" has a double meaning...

Awww lol..sure they can even reach to arrest me? Lol