Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Considering free trial? Heres what to expect from Global Agenda!

Greets, just thought I'd list some positives for those considering this game.

Heres what to expect from Global Agenda:

A small amount of grinding for gear!

Anything that drops is usually useful but you won't be able to use the purple (epic) gear till after level 30 anyway (trial is level 12 capped).

The drop/loot variables are:

• Armour (+protection aoe, range, melee, hp etc),

• Weapons (guns, melee),

• Offhand devices (grenades, buffs and debuffs)

• Boosts (team morale based buffst).

Some of these you will aquire via starter missions anyway and later on you will drop/loot upgrades to your starter gear.

Great player driven community!

Theres always players to team up with for some PvE quests and Raids and plenty of agencies recruiting from NA and EU continents (currently lowest population is Pacific Rim population) . Also there are rewards (flair) for helping out new players so the community is quite helpful even if it is help driven by a reward system.

No monthly subscription, but no buyable OP items either!

The game released as a free to play despite its intentions as a subscription model.

This IMO was a bold and good move by HiRez and helped boost the playerbase. Usually there are downsides to the no subscription payment model such as buyable items and equipment that grants you an edge over others.

This is not the case in Global Agenda. If you choose to, you can buy a boost which will earn you double CREDITS and TOKENS from matches. However this boost is not necessary as its not like they reduced the token/credit earn rate to increase Boot sales. I pretty much levelled 2 characterts past 30 in a week and they both have some epic gear already too, and this was without any sort of Boost system.

Just saying, its there if you want it (and want to help support HiRez) but not obligatory.

This also allows those with less time on their hands to earn stuff a little faster and also allows a side income route to help HiRez fund the 'free to play' model.

I have yet to feel 'cheapened' by this Boost implementation.

FPS style gameplay with persistent territory to hold and conquer in the end game!

The game is PvP centric which means its more about the PvP battles than the open world questing.

If thats your thing, then rest assured you will enjoy this. There are several game modes mostly based around capture and hold style game modes but the maps are well designed and the underlying rock/paper/scissor PvP dynamics are well thought out despite a current AoE spam trend at the moment.

Once again HiRez is constantly listening to player feedback (but not whiners) and tweaking the system. Every class has its weakness as they should and the good players are the ones who can play all eight class styles (4 classes with 2 ways you can choose to setup each class).

Asides from the PVP Mercenary and Arena (and soon tournaments) battle system, once you are part of an Agency you will partake in AvA which is a constant battle for Hexes (grid based territory system). This is great for those who want a litle bit more than an arena battle mmo, it adds some depth, politics and drama to the game.

I have yet to play at this level as I do not have enough time to dedicate to an Agency atm, but I look forward to playing some AvA eventually. HiRez are always taking player feedback onboard and tweaking the system to avoid expliots and close loopholes as they occur with changes.

Customisation and Graphics

The game looks great with everything turned up but don't be expecting to get great framerates with older systems and cards. GA is a bit of a resource drainer when it comes to performance. Thankfully there are lots of options to turn everything down should you need to gain some fps.

CAN I RUN THIS? (tests your system)

Minimum System Requirements

• OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)

• Processor: 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core

• RAM: 2 GB (XP), 3GB (Vista, Windows 7)

• Video Card: 512MB video ram or better with Shader Model 3.0+ (GeForce 8 series or higher/Radeon HD3000 series or higher)

• Hard Drive: 15 GB free space

• High bandwidth internet connection (DSL, Cable)

Recommended System Requirements

• OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)

• Processor: 2.4+ GHZ Quad Core

• RAM: 3 GB (XP), 4GB (Vista, Windows 7)

• Video Card: 512mb video ram or better with Shader Model 3.0+

• Hard Drive: 20 GB free space

• High bandwidth internet connection (DSL, Cable)

Note: Due to potential programming changes, the Minimum System Requirements for Global Agenda may change over time.

You can customise your characters faces at the creation screen and then later on can buy face changes/haircuts etc  if thats your thing. Lots of SUITS,  HELMETS & DYES to choose from to help make your character look unique. Ofc these are cosmetic tweaks only. Its the armour mods that add protection not the suits although some players would argue that rainbow dye makes you l337.

Why would I choose to play Global Agenda over some other FPS where there are lots of free clan servers to play on and no fluffy customisation?

No cheats and annoying botters!

This game is %100 cheat free!

Sorry to break it to you, those other fps's are full of cheats...true story.

If you want true competitive FPS then you are going to be scrimming on private servers anyway not playing on public servers.

Also HiRez has made sure that ONE SHOT KILLS are not possible (unless your target is already damaged).

There is a single hitbox system, so headshots are not possible. Yes this means damage to a foot is same as damage to a head.

HiRez data-mines stats regular so its pointless making hacks for this game (the ones that used to gave up).

Also the Robo class has drones & turrets that basically auto aim (when in range) so theres already a sort of aimbot system for those that like to sit back and let their drones do the work (sort of).

As far as in game token selling etc, its not possible because you can't trade tokens between players and credits are easily earned by just playing.

What to expect in the near future!

Did I mention HiRez listen to their playerbase?

• Tournaments

• Player profiles (have upto 5 custom profiles for each character)

• More Open World expansions (PvE)

• Pets (fluff)

• Moar flair (fluff)

• A better Auction House

• Achievments system (earns you flair)

[Mod Edit]