Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reactivation special - warning

Charger17Charger17 Member UncommonPosts: 9

Fallen Earth is running a special that you can reactivate your account for $5 for the month.   I reactivated...used paypal and got charged the full subscription price.

Make sure you read all their silly details and exceptions regarding the  offer

Comments

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Try to contact them and see if they will let you redo it?

That is the only exception I know of, I also was about to use Paypal but noted that it said there where you reactivate excluding paypal.  By the way not saying anything bad about missing it :)  It was not that hard to overlook and I bet others missed it also.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Zoe makes a good point,  Icarus is a great developer and they will most likely either give you your next month for 5 dollars or credit you back the cash.  They rock.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

Says at the end of the mail AND at the subscriptions page that "does not work/include paypal customers etc"

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • runemasterrunemaster Member UncommonPosts: 10

They're not as great as you seem to think. I subscribed once upon a time, and then left (if you played at release, you probably know why). They gave old players a retrial that they posted publicly in their forums would last forever (as in, you can use the retrial at any point for 10 days), and when I tried to call it in, they said too bad, we have a $5 promotion going on right now, so do that instead.

End of story. No response afterwards. Just a too bad.

That's not "great" in my book. It's downright lousy that they'd give me 10 days, and take it back when I try to call it in because they want my money. As far as I'm concerned, they're lying cheats.

It's even in their own forum under the promotions page. Ridiculous.