Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sanctum Atlantis / Casual & Hardcore divisions / RP, PvP, PvE

<<SANCTUM ATLANTIS >>

www.sanctumatlantis.com

Who are Sanctum Atlantis?

The simple rundown of Sanctum Atlantis is we're a varied guild. We have something for everyone. We create an environment where all players can find something they like, such as intense PvP, raiding for endgame content, roleplaying to get immersed with the game and to interact with other players and guilds and anything else that the players request.

We run things on a high end level whilst maintaining a feeling of relaxation. Players have no obligations to participate in events which they do not wish to, but for those who do, we make rapid progress by utilizing an effective chain of command and proper organization of events.

Why should I choose Sanctum Atlantis over all the other guilds?

There are several reasons why you should choose us over other guilds. These include:

* Dedication & commitment to our goals.

* We have something for any type of player. If you join us, you'll find things such as PvP, PvE, RP and just a social environment to play with other players.

* Effective & experienced chain of command.

* A large, varied guild roster. We accept any player.

* Up to date resources. We use a large selection of resources to keep in contact and plan things with eachother. This includes voice communications, a website, ingame resources if available and any other resources which will benefit us as a whole.

* No dictatorship. In Sanctum Atlantis, you won't find yourself being ordered around like a drone. We plan events, it's up to you if you want to play them. We only ask you follow the guild rules!

Despite being dedicated in game, we won't take things TOO seriously. We want to play and have fun, it's not military boot camp!

Membership Requirements

* Maturity & activity. All members are given a trial period, during which we will decide if we're right for you. We are currently not operating a minimum age policy as maturity will be proved through actions to prevent discrimination against younger players.

* Any member who has not logged into the website or the game for 21+ days without notice will be contacted. If unavailable, they will be removed from the guild. This measure is to prevent an increasing roster of inactive players.

Semi-hardcore & casual

This statement to most people may appear contradicting, however we're considering setting up separate divisions. Semi-hardcore/hardcore players will be placed into an appropriately named division in the guild and will be called upon first for PvP, PvE and RP scenarios.

For the more casual player, we will have a different division. The players who don't have a lot of time to play the game will be put into this division and will not be relied on for important situations.

Players may switch freely between these to adjust to their playstyle, however leaders may consider swapping them around based on their skills and activity.

Command chain

In Sanctum Atlantis we believe leadership skills and experience are key to creating a good guild. We use a simple guild structure to maintain order and activity.

Founder (Dark Jedi Master)

Vanguard

Co-leaders (Dark Jedi warrior)

Officers (Dark Jedi follower)

Full members (Dark Jedi)

New recruits (Acolyte)

We work on a "strongest will prevail" method. By this I mean the players with the best experience and best leadership skills, proved through their actions will be in charge. Any player has the possibility to rise through the ranks. Whilst the founder will always remain the guild owner and be left with the harder decisions, every member has a say. If something is requested to be changed by the members, it will be taken into consideration. As I previously said, we aren't a dictatorship.

What makes you an effective leader?

Having been a leader of a long term Star Wars Galaxies guild on the European Infinity server coupled with other guilds from MMOs such as The Matrix Online and Warhammer Online, I've experienced first hand what leadership skills are required to effectively run a guild. I've played over 13 MMORPGs in 6-7 years and experienced player versus player combat in a detailed level and raid protocols on a professional level (World of Warcraft for example), so I'm well educated on how to lead and organize events.

I'm 20 years old and dedicated to create something fantastic. I understand that every player has a real life to attend to, which is why I don't want to make the guild too serious. I keep my eyes firmly set on the end goal, which is to have fun and enjoy the game. I'm an unbiased, friendly player and I'll get on with anyone.

If you're interested, please apply on the forums!

Thank you for reading!