Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where did all the cdf go?

13»

Comments

• kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 304

Originally posted by raistalin69

Originally posted by Sevenwind

Originally posted by Dinendae

Originally posted by Hagonbok

I've actually noticed that we see them the most near the end of a month, especially when it was close to the big sub milestones. i.e. 3 month and six month. A lot of them Cryptic  staffers maybe? I know I've always thought so.

I wouldn't be surprised; a couple were posting in here right after launch, and gave themselves away. There was also a news story about a similar topic just the other day: Story

Ah I love a good conspiracy. So if the positives about this game could possibly be done by Cryptic staff whose to say the negatives are being posted by staff from say for example SOE?

doesnt pass the logic test, it would imply that soe saw cryptic as a threat to its mmo games. sto and co are very clearly not any threat at all to soe. soe wouldnt be stupid enought to risk a lawsuit over the amount of subs these two games together have.

Doesn't have to be SOE. Was used as an example.

exactly, it isnt soe.. in fact it isnt any other gaming company (no ones going to risk a lawsuit over taking part of the tiny market share cryptic has), its people who have played the game. people who know how bad the game is from first hand experience.

By same logic people who are enjoying the game and know how good game is from first hand experince should not be labeled as Cryptic employees. You might not agree with them and their likeness for game but you contradict yourself when you apply this logic only where it helps your argument.

90% of haters are begging for love. 10% just want a little attention -- Paulo Coelho

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Originally posted by kaltoum

seriously??? havent seen one here since the ep admitted most of the game is sub standard, and the same day the cryptic ceo essiantially said that they were going to fix all the mistakes they made in sto on there next game.

has the cryptic defence force been disbanded?

We are busy playing game instead of participating in childish and immature name calling and bickering. You made this topic just to start a flame war and i see you had a very little sucess with it. Is this topic even remotely constructive? its just another cheap shot to insult those who enjoy game and moderators of this site as usual are sleeping. I will do my part and hit report button, rest is up to them.

Yeah for the most part its just been the anti-cdf club talking among themselves. But I agree this topic was just made to troll and start flames. Nothing remotely constructive about it.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

Originally posted by kaltoum

seriously??? havent seen one here since the ep admitted most of the game is sub standard, and the same day the cryptic ceo essiantially said that they were going to fix all the mistakes they made in sto on there next game.

has the cryptic defence force been disbanded?

We are busy playing game instead of participating in childish and immature name calling and bickering. You made this topic just to start a flame war and i see you had a very little sucess with it. Is this topic even remotely constructive? its just another cheap shot to insult those who enjoy game and moderators of this site as usual are sleeping. I will do my part and hit report button, rest is up to them.

Yeah for the most part its just been the anti-cdf club talking among themselves. But I agree this topic was just made to troll and start flames. Nothing remotely constructive about it.

Already reported the OP its better sometimes to just hit report button. Its not worth it really. This topic was made with intentions to insult those who are enjoying game. Calling them lemmings, cdf etc ..this topic was a good excuse to start with usual insults.

90% of haters are begging for love. 10% just want a little attention -- Paulo Coelho

• HagonbokHagonbok Member Posts: 365

As I said, they've just started reporting threads to get them locked, and what with the mmorpg staff beng so "accomodating", it's working for them.

Originally posted by Hagonbok

As I said, they've just started reporting threads to get them locked, and what with the mmorpg staff beng so "accomodating", it's working for them.

Yes it a lot better option then participating in mud slinging and childish name calling. Report button is there for a reason.

• HagonbokHagonbok Member Posts: 365

Ya, and that reason isn't usually about facilitating companies silencing negative comments about their game.... on most game related forums anyway.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

This thread has gone too far off topic. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.