Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed beta key's giveaway !

13»

Comments

• IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310

Originally posted by Markn

If you email Trion like I did you will find out it is an actual beta key.  Although what phase of the beta you're given access to is not guaranteed.

What's the Rift Key you get?

It's the invitation from games com: Registrants using this code are potentially eligible to participate in the Beta Test. The Beta Test is an ongoing process and registrants will be invited to participate at various intervals until the launch of the game.

I don't know where, but there is one post where I said that you can play in the Beta Test, using the key, for sure. That's not true. I am sorry for that. But although the Key is giving you something. I also will try to contact the GMs on Trion and ask them 4 more. 

Stay tuned 4 more messages (about the English forum)

Thats from Fallen=Angel who is handing out the keys.

You may not get your invite until Open Beta tho.

• Sys7emSys7em Member UncommonPosts: 120

I was lucky enough to get a key, not guaranteed access to beta but it's better than nothing image

• IraniumIranium Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by crimsonmid

Guys does anyone know the email of the customer service in Trion Worlds? I got a bet key last night but when i enter it i get the following message:

Sorry, we could not apply this code to your account. Try again or contact customer service.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Update: Nevermind i fixed it.

How did you fix it? I'd appreciate the help.

edit: I fixed it by clearing my cookies and trying again. Thanks Fallen Angel you rule!