Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weird Question but..

Y0lkixY0lkix Member Posts: 51
Are there alot of spiders in WoW? I loved EQ but my fear of spiders really hurt my experience. If you might just see a spider once in a great while thats fine, but otherwise im not so sure if I will enjoy this game.

Comments

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

heres your chance to just kill the spiders without them touching ya,

• Y0lkixY0lkix Member Posts: 51
    Thats proply how I reallyshould look at it, I will give a method like that or somthing a try in eq sometime this weekend. I really need to stop being a afraid of in-game pictuers.

• gulfiskgulfisk Member Posts: 28
    Like fuck, i just fell in love with ya Y0lkix*. Damn :D

_________
    The l3least

_________
    The l3east
    WoW is so... WOW! Get it?

• Sparta09Sparta09 Member Posts: 64

Well put it this way when I was a NE the I saw alot of spiders. One of the first quests was in a spider cave, and later on you have to kill a gaint spider. But spiders are not around alot but they are around, people even have them as pets...

However I dont think there is enough to put you off, though I dont know how far your fear goes...

------------

Sparta

• Lill-TrollLill-Troll Member Posts: 230

Dang image Someone who's arachnophobia is worse than mine image I really have no prob with ingame Spiders or drawings with giant spiders. Regular pictuers can freak me out tho. But nowadays I generally get more pissed than freaked or scared when I see one.

If you're that phobic, you might not want to go to Duskwood, that place's crawling with 'em.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    "Flamers, beware! when you leave this earth, there is a very special place reserved for you down below with romantic bonefires scourching you bones!"

"I have no prejudices, I hate everyone equally regardless of race or religion"

"Been there, done that!"

_______________________________________________________________________________
    "Flamers, beware! when you leave this earth, there is a very special place reserved for you down below with romantic bonefires scourching you bones!"

"I have no prejudices, I hate everyone equally regardless of race or religion"

"Been there, done that!"