Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DLC

2»

Comments

• magestonemagestone Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Paying for a FULL expansion is fine, just like in GW1. Paying for scraps and pieces of content isn't.

+1 to that.

• NoEndInLifeNoEndInLife Member Posts: 189

Originally posted by therez0

For DLC, I would pay extra for the chance to play as a Tengu. It even fits the world lore, there were highly intelligent Tengu in Cantha, even a henchman. There were also lots of tengu in the tyrian continent.

If tengu were to come in the game, they would probably be implemented in the Canthan expansion of GW2.

But now it makes me wonder what type of race will be implemented when the Elonian expansion comes...

I doubt Centaurs will be there. They're are seen as enemies and I'm pretty sure they're only implementing humanoids as in walk on two legs and have two hands.

Not sure about Heket.

Undead are under the command of Palawa Joko. And even if they weren't it'll be just plain weird to have them as a playable race, I mean they're not even a race in the first place...

...idk. Actually, I'm starting to doubt they will release any more playable races. They'll probably be releasing new professions instead :/

Edit: Yeah, and on topic. No DLC. Yes Expansion/Campaign.

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet." -Bob Marley

I'm probably one of those people who just get wet.