Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Killing the wait with?

2»

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Primarily playing Global Agenda.  Will probably go back and forth between that and FE while going through other single player games.  FFXIV might hold me over for a bit,  but I'm really hoping DCUO will hold my interest until GW2 or SWTOR comes out.  

• SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772

killing the wait with

mmorpg.com

games are boring  now

cept i play http://www.blitzgamer.com/play/action/1276/street-fighter-online.html sometimes lol

going through serious wow withdrawal - its been over 3 years.

they tell me its hard for peopel who have had sex with extacy to ever get it without it.

thats how i feel about other games.  theres some pleasure but whats the point i'll never feel that again lol oh thats sad.. and im just gonna post it for everyone to see... ah well, u know how it feels.

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

• SigrandSigrand Member UncommonPosts: 367

Hopping from mmo to mmo.  Mostly console gaming and keeping an eye on the upcoming MMOs through this site.  I'm waiting on Mortal Online to get the next of its mircale patches, too.  Also, I just got a 65" 3D TV so I'm using the shit out of that - only like 4 3D PS3 games available lol.

• Originally posted by MMOman101

Originally posted by Ekadd

Started to play Vanguard : Saga of Heroes with some friends again. Unique PvE mmorpg..

If you see this can you tell me what server you guys/gals are on, if you are willing to add another, how far in you are, and when you play.

I would like to give Vanguard another shot but I think I would be better off with a dedicated group. 

I'm playing on Teron server, started to make druid alt.Theres much more people than before, some returning players and some new players.Really not hard to find group for low level dungeons