Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer server, which one?

andurandur Member UncommonPosts: 37

Going to start to play warhammer but where, EU or US server? (im in europe)

My basic concern is if europe might be under populated? and if I start on a US server, the latency issues.

Are there any EU-players here that play on a US-server?

Any feedback on where to start appriciated. :)

Comments

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

Is there more than one server anymore?

if there is, choose the one that says medium instead of light...

:p

Better yet, go play WoW, it's better, more fun and generally put together better.

• waveslayerwaveslayer Member UncommonPosts: 511

Warhammer is just fine and frankly does PvP better then WoW, some of the US servers are pretty active, not sure about EU ones.

Godz of War I call Thee

• crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

I think that the most populated EU server is Karak-Azgal

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

• CoderCoder Member UncommonPosts: 63

I play on Karak-Norn and it is well populated with RVR going most of the time, can be slow on the SCs during off-peak hours. I play during strange hours sometimes for EU (4-6 in the morning and such) and it works fine then and even better during evenings. Destro-Order is even with one side pushing hard at times, never any lack of fights. Currently running T2 and T4.

• JellypigJellypig Member Posts: 126

If you're willing to play on the US servers for a large population, I'd go for Badlands.  Most populated server I believe.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Badlands is the one that seems to be the largest. I have a great time on Gorfang however (Order side) since its pretty even (Destro poop vs Order pop)

• croemcroem Member Posts: 61

The most populated server is Karak-Azgal.

*dragon's call*
    http://www.gamedp.com

• ClovenatorClovenator Member Posts: 10

I'd say Dark Crag, but that server no longer exists and I haven't been back since they dropped it.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

I recently resubbed to WAR and I started on Badlands. So far several pqs have been packed and scenarios have been popping every 5 minutes. As far as T2-T4 I have no idea yet but if someone can shed some light on how busy the T2-T4 areas are that would be great. So far it has been fun with no major quest grind and its has been non stop action since character creation. 

• JellypigJellypig Member Posts: 126

Originally posted by SaintViktor

I recently resubbed to WAR and I started on Badlands. So far several pqs have been packed and scenarios have been popping every 5 minutes. As far as T2-T4 I have no idea yet but if someone can shed some light on how busy the T2-T4 areas are that would be great. So far it has been fun with no major quest grind and its has been non stop action since character creation. 

I resubbed a few days ago as well and have some order toons on badlands that are in t2, it isn't densely populated but it is certainly better activity there than most servers. 

• sungodrasungodra Member Posts: 1,376

Originally posted by ghettobooste

Is there more than one server anymore?

if there is, choose the one that says medium instead of light...

:p

Better yet, go play WoW, it's better, more fun and generally put together better.

LOL I seen more people actually doing world pvp in war than on wow.... I seen more people in the world in WAR than on wow.. hmm maybe that is because on WoW everyone is in orgimmar waiting on a que?

Dude, don't listen to this guy. WAR has a few servers and the one I play on is pretty packed with people. Granted I play free trial, but on free trial there are plenty of people around. Not sure about after tier 1, population may go down.   I prefer WAR pvp to wow PVP, tbh. I actually subbed wow for a long time. Just not willing to sub WAR atm because I don't plan to play it on a permanent basis.

"When it comes to GW2 any game is fair game"