Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm on the 14 day trial, need some input.

The game, may I say, is fun. I've enjoyed the day I have played on my trial account...with that said, I don't know if I should actually subscribe. I mean, on day 1 I reached level 12...it wasn't really hard. haha Only thing is I can't go past level one, and the trial version, it seems is basically over for me. I guess I could possibly roll another class, but I don't really want to. I enjoy my French Free Trader. I just wish they would have given me a little more to look into with this game. :/ So how is the game post level 12 trial cap? In reality, even if the game is amazing, I probably won't subscribe with all of the next-gen MMO's coming out, but I might. 

Argh

Comments

• GyrusGyrus Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

I think you answered your own question.

But, if in doubt, log in every day for the next 13 days with your trial account - visit every town and sail the map.

Attack everything you can on the open sea.  Then decide.

Nothing says irony like spelling ideot wrong.

• ScribbleLay1ScribbleLay1 Member Posts: 177

The game is like anyother game, some people love it and some hate it, I gave up on it after a couple months so I think you need to make your own decission.