Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lies!!! EQ player holds Longest time played

GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

Went on Yahoo today and they dare post a Runescape player beat a EQ player in time played. And im sure there are longer time played UO players aswell.

News Article

Between November 2004 and October 2009, Sarah Lhadi spent over 9 hours a day exploring massively-multiplayer game Runescape. That's nearly two full years worth of continuous, nonstop play.

Which she has 700days they have put

Well sorry Yahoo the worlds longest person played on an MMO even though I dont even know if this guy/lady is the longest as EQ players doesnt have a leaderboard stat for time

EQ player - Solomojo Championswinger - of Fire and Fury Guild holds 813days 19hours and 21 minutes. By these stats he beats her by over 100days.

EVERQUEST wins again. SOE is the best

Comments

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

They should both be sealed in their houses.. I mean basements.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• sebbonxsebbonx Member Posts: 318

For honorable mention...

A friend played Terrelia, look at that playtime on the Tunare server, ROFL.

If you have any questions please ask. I have moved on to WoW from eq and no longer have any desire to play a dead game. Thank you. (posted by another selling his account in EQ1)

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

Originally posted by sebbonx

For honorable mention...

A friend played Terrelia, look at that playtime on the Tunare server, ROFL.

Nice yeah less then what the article says but not to far off if that lady starts slippin ur friend will surpass her hehe