Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People who plan on sticxking it out in FFXI/Playing this and FFXIV at the same time

Hi everyone.

I was buying some other games and saw FFXI Ultimate for 4.99. I couldn't pass it up so I got it. I had a trial account before but it run out and I guess since 90 days had passed and I didn't upgrade it, it has been deactivated.

I have registered the game but haven't started yet. Basically I wanted to see if anyone here planned on staying in FFXI so that you knew had someone that was willing to do a Gold World Pass. I plan on playing alone but don't mind teaming up if people need help doing quests with their newer chars. I can go on any server and will try to help whatever Linkshell I am in. I am mainly playing for the story and hopefully to get 99 eventually but gear and stuff like that isn't something I'm really concerned with.

If anyone wants some free stuff and doesn't mind having me around, please let me know.

Thank you

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Don't know if anyone has offered yet, but if you'd want, you could come to Valefor. Just let me know if you decide to.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• ViggarioViggario Member UncommonPosts: 42

Hmm, where did you find the game for 4.99?

• bigdaddysfebigdaddysfe Member Posts: 89

Thank you for the response. I actually posted on another forum and got a Pass code from there.  I didn;t think anyone was going to respond to this.

The game was on sale for 4.99 at my local Gamestop. I don't know if the sale is still going on or not but take a look. Even if its offsale, the regular price is only 9.99 anyways. Worth it for all the games and the free month you get.

• ViggarioViggario Member UncommonPosts: 42

Ahh nice deal. Thanks.

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Hope you have tons of fun in the game.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil