Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Extended" version and Echoes of Faydwer.

Tivmmorpg1Tivmmorpg1 Member UncommonPosts: 28

Well I am a bit puzzled. Read through the FAQs and the forums and got the impression that if I logged back onto my old Sony account, and then installed the new Extended "free" version of EQII I would have access to content that I had already paid for, namely Echoes of Faydwer. Instead I log onto the game and find I can create a human barbarian, wizard or priest. I cannot even ask anyone for help and the Sony help database is of little use.

I tried asking in game, but all I see is a sea of identical human barbarians and discover that even "ooc (out of character)" chat is disabled unless I pay for it.

Oy. So. Here I am hoping that someone here might have an answer. Even though I own a physical copy of Echoes of Faydwer for example and it shows up on my Sony account, would I have to buy it again to have access to play it on a "Free" version of the game?

Thanks for your time and help.

Peace now.

Comments

• ABRaquelABRaquel Member UncommonPosts: 541

You have access to the content but not the races or most classes if you don't buy the Race Packs and/or subscribe to the Gold Membership for the other Classes.

EDIT: BTW if I'm not mistaken you get access up to ToS but not Sentinel's of Fate (unless you own a copy of SoF)