Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Look to Borderlands and Global Agenda for clues on DCU?

jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
I have seen a lot of threads with a lot of speculation on DCU but no one has brought up possible comparisons to the two most popular recent Unreal Engine 3 games Borderlands and Global Agenda. What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178

Originally posted by jpnole

I have seen a lot of threads with a lot of speculation on DCU but no one has brought up possible comparisons to the two most popular recent Unreal Engine 3 games Borderlands and Global Agenda. What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are,  no reason to look at those games as comparisons,  the format is completely different.  GA is a shooter for the most part,  the open world is large but not THAT large.  Borderlands is also a shooter.  Each have some RPG elements but DCUO blends more of a traditional RPG style with action gameplay  where GA and Borderlands blends more of a Shooter with RPG combat.

I'm personally excited about the title,  I just don't really see much of a resemblance, eventhough the engine used may be the same.