Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone remember this ?

UlsterUlster Member UncommonPosts: 24

Comments

• UlsterUlster Member UncommonPosts: 24

Really miss my pets from pre-Cu..

Damn I loved this game...

• agagaagaga Member Posts: 273

In the top right hand corner of the first picture, you can just see an Imperial shuttle flying by. I remember the air traffic near space ports. It really added atmosphere and reality to this once great game.

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

these are some great pics you have there.

thanks for sharing! image

• tman5tman5 Member Posts: 604

I definately remember (LD).  Got a lot of those myself the first few months

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

Also notice no one is wearing comp armor or any advanced armor for that matter. Some of the specific required materials didn't spawn for months.

• xanthiasxanthias Member Posts: 8

Good old times, I used to love this game before the CU.  Anyone tried playing it recently? Not even close to being the same game..

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

Originally posted by xanthias

Good old times, I used to love this game before the CU.  Anyone tried playing it recently? Not even close to being the same game..

Yeah, there was a vet trial some months back, and the soul of the game is gone. Only a shell remains...

Originally posted by Burntvet

Originally posted by xanthias

Yeah, there was a vet trial some months back, and the soul of the game is gone. Only a shell remains...

Ya, makes me sad.  The thing I think I miss the most would be the leveling system with the different skill trees and such.  Was just unique.  If only Sony would not have touched it. Hopefully TOR will have something special to bring SW back to being a good MMO.

• mikalarmikalar Member Posts: 4

Oh crap! I was there :)

Still have all the disks and mailings received during the beta program.  It was the first MMO I had experience with and not to sound like too much of a loser but felt a big loss when beta shut down and before it went live.

Of course it was nothing like the knife in the heart Nov of 2005.

But they were good times and miss it all.  The EMU tries but I'm not sure it will come close to replacing the original.

Ya, I hear you.  I don't think anything could really come close to replacing the original.  I'll never forget it, thats for sure.