Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update glitch?

cdubbzcdubbz Member UncommonPosts: 58

So I downloaded the game, and I've been having problems updating. When I try to update it I let it do its thing, and when the bar gets full the version type stays the same. (1.0.7.5) I've submitted a ticket but they just said to reinstall it and it seemed to help for a bit but now it seems to be stuck at the same spot. I'm not using steam so what's the deal?

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by cdubbz

So I downloaded the game, and I've been having problems updating. When I try to update it I let it do its thing, and when the bar gets full the version type stays the same. (1.0.7.5) I've submitted a ticket but they just said to reinstall it and it seemed to help for a bit but now it seems to be stuck at the same spot. I'm not using steam so what's the deal?

What happens after it updates?  The version stays the same and it tries to reupdate? Is that whats going on?

• cdubbzcdubbz Member UncommonPosts: 58

No, it just stays on the updater and it looks like it's updating but the version won't change and the bar will reset to zero when it gets close to finishing.