Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Space combat app on Windows Phone - Bioware get on it now!

AericynAericyn Member UncommonPosts: 394

I want to see a companion TOR game for Windows phone with space combat, check your auctions, work on crafting, guild chat added to this -

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/phone/default.htm

Very excited for this phone... hope the Eve app comes to it as well or maybe even Eve Online itself! Portable MMOs the next wave!

ok, ok, but it would be cool right?

Comments

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

I'm sure some people would love it, but I for one can't think of many things worse then playing an mmo when outside the house.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• AericynAericyn Member UncommonPosts: 394

Originally posted by bunnyhopper

I'm sure some people would love it, but I for one can't think of many things worse then playing an mmo when outside the house.

C'mon the sunshine, fresh air... raid wipes and guild drama. What's not to like?

Folks play portable games, on the train, airport, bus. Just as much as sitting on the beach or park. I think would be great to connect something that matters to me, I don't use mobile phones for social networking (twit, facebook, tube) like many do.

• SasamiSasami Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by Aericyn

I want to see a companion TOR game for Windows phone with space combat, check your auctions, work on crafting, guild chat added to this -

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/phone/default.htm

Very excited for this phone... hope the Eve app comes to it as well or maybe even Eve Online itself! Portable MMOs the next wave!

ok, ok, but it would be cool right?

Dunno about space combat, but having chat and AH in phone would be great. Because then you could get all stuff for raiding ready and inform guild mates if you are late and that stuff. I think all games should have these in them in future.

Keep mind that WP7 doesn't support sockets(aka low latency gaming) at the moment, but it does support web services and stuff like chat would be dead easy to make.