Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Figaro) Aureus Knights Recruiting For FFXIV!

RJO_RJO_ Member Posts: 174

The Aureus Knights (AKS) is a multi-game guild that has been in existence in various forms for over 10 years. We are very excited to announce that we are now recruiting for Final Fantasy XIV! Our guild has a deep heritage in Final Fantasy XI and we could not be more excited for the release of FFXIV!

We are a mature (this does not mean 18+ it just means what it says - being mature) and family friendly guild who'd love to have you join us. We are a well established multi game guild who have operated in Final Fantasy XI, Vanguard, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Aion, and many more games.

Read up on what we have to offer below and if you are interested in finding out more visit our forums. Also feel free to ask any questions you might have in this thread - I'd be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

A little on who we are:

The Aureus Knights is a guild of friends that has existed in spirit since we started playing MMOs together in 1997 (Ultima Online being our first game). Together as a group of friends we would go from MMO to MMO and guild to guild playing the games we love and having a blast.

In 2006 we decided it was time that we take our experience in MMOs and in forming online communities and create our own guild; a formal place for us to game together where we’d make sure the lessons we’d learned over our years playing online games together were the basis of our new guild.

Aureus Knights is built on the principles of Respect, Honour, Loyalty and Friendship. Rule number one for The Knights is to treat people as you’d want to be treated. We use a fairly flat system of leadership where we have officers who are responsible for the day to day running of the guild but in the end they are just members – we are all equals here. This guild exists for its members and not for any other reason; we have no drama here, no power trips and none of that type of baggage that sometimes comes with guilds.

We are a family friendly guild that puts real life and family ahead of our games; We are a serious guild who loves to work end game progression but we will not do it at the cost of our membership's personal lives.

What we offer our members:

The AKS core group and officers are knowledgeable gamers who enjoy helping other players. So right off the bat you have a good core group of people to play with who want to make sure that all AKS members feel welcome and enjoy the games they play to the fullest extent. Other benefits provided by AKS:

• A well-run guild with an experienced and dedicated officer team

• Organized events on a weekly basis

• A fun guild - everything we do is oriented around having fun

• A drama free environment. We are structured from the ground up to be drama free

• Forums and Ventrilo. Neither are mandatory but both are great for building great and lasting relationships

• Social media tools. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Steam, and XFire

• An awards system to reward our top contributing members

• A casual chapter for non-MMO gaming. 'Cause sometimes it's nice to mix it up

• ... and a whole lot more

If you are interested in joining us please visit our forums (http://www.aureusknights.com/forums/) and introduce yourself! 

Comments

• CrentonCrenton Member Posts: 2

Awesome.

Can't wait to visit your forums.

• RJO_RJO_ Member Posts: 174

I just wanted to throw out that we are having a blast in beta, we've been playing on Golbez together.  It looks like at launch we'll have around 40 members or so - a nice little group going in to the game.

We are now starting to prepare for Open Beta and I would strongly encourage folks to check us out and be part of the family!

• CrentonCrenton Member Posts: 2

I wish I was in beta :(

My apologies for the bump but it's open beta!  Exciting times!

For Open Beta we are on Figaro.  We have a great mix of AKS vets and fresh faces and our presence in FFXIV is going to be very exciting.  We would love to have you join us so swing by our forums today.  http://www.aureusknights.com/forums

• HedenHeden Member Posts: 131

I have been with Aureus Knights for about 3 years.  We have a great group of people, we have fun both in games and out of games.   We are not just a FF XIV guild, we are in most big MMO's.  Great group to group with or just chat with on our forum.

Heden

We are now setup on Figaro in live!

If you are looking for a Linkshell invite one of these people should be able to help you:

• Taas Mcgrey (Officer)

• Pops Freshenmeyer (Officer)

• Raistlan Tir

• Ryath Teshai