Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server is heavily populated?

Hey, 

I'm a new player. My char just reached level 13. Currently I'm in server 1. Before I want to progress forward with this char, may I know which server is heavily populated so I can stick with that server? Thank you very much.

Comments

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

Im sure u are confusing "Server" with "Realm", right?

Server is only one: Hebei

Then u are playing on Realm 1 but u can change it any moment u want.

Look at ur mini-map, theres a green square, click it and choose the Realm u wanna go.

• PapajahatPapajahat Member CommonPosts: 37

i heard realm 1-3 doesn't have some event npc. they want these realm for campaign instance.

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

You aren't really expected to stay on one realm the whole time.  Different events happen on different realms so you'll need to move between them when needed.  That being said, Realm 3 is generally the most populated.

• AmorzkaAmorzka Member Posts: 28

Generally, the lower number realms are more active pvp-wise while the higher realms aren't. So if you want to complete a quest or two without being pk'd you'd best be in realm 11+

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by Amorzka

Generally, the lower number realms are more active pvp-wise while the higher realms aren't. So if you want to complete a quest or two without being pk'd you'd best be in realm 11+

And all factions have pretty much already carved out a realm for themselves.. Like R14 will be covered with shu, R7 in WEI, and R6 in WU.. So if you find out which realm is more populated with whom you can almost guarantee you'll never be PK'd.. I've only been PK'd once, or "attempted" to PK me because i simply hit lie low and took off cuz he was 20+ lvls higher then me LOL.

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• AmorzkaAmorzka Member Posts: 28

I'm not in a faction at the moment but I still get pk'd once in a while.

Some of the higher number realms though I don't see a lot of people outside the main city.