Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA gets SUBSCRIPTION and ITEMSHOP

1101112131416»

Comments

• alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370

Originally posted by OdenBlade

Originally posted by Rynne

Originally posted by twrule

Originally posted by drumchannell

TERA is another asian grinder attemtpting to profit from the "gamers" that hop from game to game looking for the next big thing. For Pete's sake... the game world isn't seamless, girls fighting monsters in their panties and TERA is claming to be a next generation MMORPG?

Okay - this isn't relevant to the subject at hand, find another thread or make your own if you want to discuss that (though it doesn't really sound like you want to 'discuss' anything).

On topic - I don't see what the big deal is.  WoW has the same thing, as do other games and they don't effect anything.  It's highly unlikely that they are going to add anything into the cash shop that would imbalance gameplay, which as far as I can see is the only reason to dislike cash shops.  If you're saying "oh that's it, not playing this game" after this news - you weren't going to play in the first place.

Do you going on drugs or something did mom not tell you get your hands of cookie jare were in Earth has wow to do whit this. ? has wow now Itemshop that was complete new thing for me becouse last time i checked it has not itemshop. And second just becouse you saying that if we not like this approch we weren't to play it anyway howe do you know that. Sorry but you are full of shit mr.

WoW has a shop and its the same as the one TERA is going to have.

Sure regular shops but that is not what this is about we talking about itemshops as microtransaction and that has not wow yet maybe in future.

Funny I thought that this thread is supposed to be rather about item shop in TERA which is (if they eventually put it in) going to be in wow style.

• RynneRynne Member UncommonPosts: 497

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

Originally posted by twrule

Originally posted by drumchannell

TERA is another asian grinder attemtpting to profit from the "gamers" that hop from game to game looking for the next big thing. For Pete's sake... the game world isn't seamless, girls fighting monsters in their panties and TERA is claming to be a next generation MMORPG?

Okay - this isn't relevant to the subject at hand, find another thread or make your own if you want to discuss that (though it doesn't really sound like you want to 'discuss' anything).

On topic - I don't see what the big deal is.  WoW has the same thing, as do other games and they don't effect anything.  It's highly unlikely that they are going to add anything into the cash shop that would imbalance gameplay, which as far as I can see is the only reason to dislike cash shops.  If you're saying "oh that's it, not playing this game" after this news - you weren't going to play in the first place.

Do you going on drugs or something did mom not tell you get your hands of cookie jare were in Earth has wow to do whit this. ? has wow now Itemshop that was complete new thing for me becouse last time i checked it has not itemshop. And second just becouse you saying that if we not like this approch we weren't to play it anyway howe do you know that. Sorry but you are full of shit mr.

WoW has a shop and its the same as the one TERA is going to have.

Sure regular shops but that is not what this is about we talking about itemshops as microtransaction and that has not wow yet maybe in future.

Then stop talking about item shops cause fortunately this game won't have one.

Currently doesn't have one planned or currently doesn't have one would be accurate. Can't say won't. 

LotRO - Lord of the Rings Online

EQ2 - Ever Quest 2

DDO - Dungeons and Dragons Online

CO - Champions Online

(possibly STO in the near future)

PotBS - Pirates of the Burning Sea

Because as is proven time and time again, no one knows what the future holds for certain. 

Then there is simply no reason to talk about it right now. Would that be accurate?