Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chatbox

Not sure whether or not this has been suggested yet but i think it would be nice to have a chatbox for all the users to instantly message eachother,

Comments

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 838

While it could be interesting. With a site like this and the amount of flaming arguments that occur to begin with on just the forums, I could see that becoming very hard to manage and lots of arguments breaking out.

Just my two thoughts.

Perhaps they could put together a team of moderators and start an IRC. :P

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,562

We had an IRC, for years, but it was only trafficked by a small amount of users and wasn't worth devoting moderator resources to as a result.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

Originally posted by MikeB

We had an IRC, for years, but it was only trafficked by a small amount of users and wasn't worth devoting moderator resources to as a result.

It was actually sarcasm. Sorry, it doesn't come across well on the internet. :(

Yeah, I can't imagine too many people would hang out on it. The reason we're all here is because we're MMO-forum-w****s (<--Kindest way to put it)... :P

Emphasis on the "forum".

• farginwarfarginwar Member Posts: 134

Oh.

Well maybe we could all just try yelling REALLY LOUDLY then.

If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, riddle 'em with bullets

Originally posted by farginwar

Oh.

Well maybe we could all just try yelling REALLY LOUDLY then.

o.0

I don't get it.

/sigh