Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[H] Project Judgement - Recruiting

neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

First off I understand this isn't going to be for everyones interest, but what we offer is at least a fresh take on a very tedious and boring badge grind and fail pugs that I am sure everyone is getting tired of at this point.

I thought it best to post there here on the MMORPG.com forums as well because it is actually a guild recruiting announcement and would be better to place it here.

Project Judgement Information:

Guild Name: Project Judgement

Guild Goals: The goal of this guild is to go back to a simplier time in wow, back to the roots. As a guild will we raid vanilla wow content, Blackwing Lair and Molten Core mainly but others like ZG and AQ20 and 40 will also be done. We will attempt to bring back open world pvp by systematically raiding problems areas within the server ie. ganking spots and high traffic leveling areas. We will join BG's as a guild and work as a team to accomplish BG objectives.

Server Name: Archimonde

Server Ruleset: Normal PvP

Geographic Region: United States

Class Restrictions: NO CLASS RESTRICTIONS

The guild now has a full fuction website complete with ventrilo server, and all in-game guild amenities.

So the guild has decided to maintain it's initial focus and determination when it comes to raiding and pvping the level 60 content, however it has been decided by the guild to open the guild up to all level 60's who wish to join in hopes we can bring a few new faces into the guild. So as of now the guild is open to all classes levels 1-80 who wish to join, with the focus on level 60 raiding. We invite anyone interested to please stop by and say hello.

Comments

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

*Update - Weekly Bump

Thought I should also add that the 80's have been getting together on non-raiding nights to do 80 things together like work on armor upgrades and BG together and things. The guild is very much about the 60's and raid progression for gear to BG as a guild, however the 80's aren't just level bots lol we do things also!

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880

Its a cool concept but why do the easy 40 man content?

Basically I think it stems from just wanting to get away from the constant badge grind and ICC grind of present level 80 wow.

When I first decided to do this, I put a lot of research into it, I spoke to a lot of people, and well you would be surprised but for most people the vanilla wow experience always seems to be of much higher regards to them as the BC and WotLK content.

Also you would be surpised but most of the people who make up our guild have never even set foot into MC or BWL, AQ or ZG, because back at this time they did not belong to 150+ member guilds required to run that content.

The members are getting to see this other side to wow they never even knew existed except through youtube videos.

It is also the easiest way to get started and keep the guild unique and let me explain that a little. When I class restricted this guild it wasn't for the reasons most people think. I took 3 of the top classes for what they do, and combined them into a guild enviroment that I knew would function without outside class influence to bring them closer together, help them master a class faster, and give the guild a sense of being unique in an otherwise very run of the mill game where everything is basically the same. When Cata releases classes will even further come closer together doing away with a lot of what makes a specific class what it is.

When it came to make the decision of level 60 level 70 or up to 80. I had to face the fact that I am basically asking players who are not from Archimonde to reroll to try us out.

Which is more likely, is a new player going to reroll and play for 1-2 weeks and cap at 60, or is he willing to play a month or more to hit 80 before he can even begin playing with the guild. Once I spoke with players, they were MUCH more willing to reroll and level a new pally, or priest to 60 (dk's damn near start at 60 so that wasn't an issue)  than they were to level them all the way to max. I will be the first to tell you that though some people enjoy the level up experience in wow, most do not, so I had to do what was beneficial for the players of the guild while sticking to the initial vision.

So far everyone who has rerolled, and we have quite a few really enjoy the guild. 3 of them have even transferred thier mains from thier current server to Archimonde just to help contribute to this guild succeeding. I have been told many times now over vent that I have built something unique, challenging, and most of all fun. Which is what I set out to do in the first place.

We all chip in, and we all help level up our members, we all help in any area we can while doing the raids so that we get all bosses down every night we go in. We got away from the greed that is in wow, and the bloodthirst for shiney purples first. We share and contribute to the guild as a whole, and everything runs smooth as it should.

All in all, I and the rest of those who have come to Project Judgement really think this guild will succeed where others have failed. We all know we are small right now, but we have also all decided to just ride it out, we are having fun right now, and if we pick up players as we go then great, if not, it doesn't really matter. We never set out to be the greatest guild in Archimonde, just one that wanted to make a much needed change in the way wow is played and a change that is very needed in the community and mentality of most wow servers.

*Weekly Bump - Still recruiting!

*Update Bump - Now any level 60 wishing to raid level 60 content and pvp as a guild is welcome to come join us and have a good time.

NECRO BUMP!