Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else crashing?

SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Since that tiny patch a week or three ago, I've been crashing to desktop a lot.  Granted I alt tab quite a bit, but no problems in any other games.

Today, I was standing in IC and crashed.  Usually CTD after loading.  Seems since they moved all the Euro stuff to US, it's been going downhill.

Comments

• SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759

Yeah I have crashed alot during T4 keep raids right before lord kill...

I just figured it was because there was alot of players and animations going on it was overloading something, but I have never really had that problem until the last few weeks.

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

I used to crash a lot too, called and asked customer support, they said its my computer ( i got 4 more MMO's i am playing currently on same computer and none are crashing). I asked ppl in guild they confirmed they have issues especially in T4 raids

So i cancelled sub, uninstalled the game and trashed the game, it solved all my problems, I suggest you do the same

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

yes about 800k players left b/c of it.

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Originally posted by Honeymoon69

yes about 800k players left b/c of it.

I actually never had the crash problems at release.  I also never crashed before that small patch they put out a few weeks ago.

But they took our realm down, and it's not nearly as bad anymore since they brought it back up.