Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Different special items from particular vendors?

sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

I wonder if anyone can tell me what different special items are available from particular vendors? I know the prairie chicken mount from Gamestop (?), the ATV or Hat from the company itself, a rifle from Direct2Drive I believe? I heard there were like 4 all together? Leaning toward the ATV at the moment, but heard there was a good pistol from some vendor, and my character is using pistol so I'd like to find out about that... I didn't see a listing of these things on the Fallen Earth site itself (except the ATV/hat).

Comments

• GrygoreGrygore Member UncommonPosts: 26

Yeah, the pistol came from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/news/4096/  - looks like the offer is over now however.

It was called the "Steam Cleaner" - not sure about a place to get all 4 items though. I took the hat since as a n00b I figured the extra points in the gathering skills would be more helpful than trying to figure out where the hell to get gas for the ATV. It's also really easy to "craft" a low-level horse (don't use the Old Nag,  it's terrible!) and they are cheaper to maintain than a vehicle anyway.

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Originally posted by Grygore
    Yeah, the pistol came from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/news/4096/  - looks like the offer is over now however.
    It was called the "Steam Cleaner" - not sure about a place to get all 4 items though. I took the hat since as a n00b I figured the extra points in the gathering skills would be more helpful than trying to figure out where the hell to get gas for the ATV. It's also really easy to "craft" a low-level horse (don't use the Old Nag,  it's terrible!) and they are cheaper to maintain than a vehicle anyway.

I'm still using the old nag, am part way through the ATV quest line.