Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OB starting August 16

aurian68aurian68 Member Posts: 1

I played the game cause of the PvP and Clanwar Options.

My first impression was "hell a lot of autoplay".

But as i hit Level 30 i realized, that autoplay does not really help you any more, as soon as NPCs are agro, you have to play your self.

All in all, i liked the game a lot, and i am looking forward to Open Beta.

Especially the Realmwars look very promising and the "consequences" of lost PvP Fight are interesting.

Well, i will definitly give it a try in open beta.

I am a little bit scared of the buyable items (cash), such as autohealth restore and manarestore, but as long as these are not affecting PvP fights too much - and atm almost not at all- its a leveling and grinding tool, i can live with it.

Comments

• TriMoonTriMoon Member UncommonPosts: 57

lol how can auto HP/MP restoration NOT influence pvp?

Well thats all for now, 3M

• master1amaster1a Member Posts: 2

If it's not usable in PvP.

• MadManMarkMadManMark Member Posts: 8

You know after an open beta finishes and the game releases does it delete everything you done in the beta?

• TyranosinTyranosin Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by MadManMark

You know after an open beta finishes and the game releases does it delete everything you done in the beta?

well read http://kingofkings3.gamigo.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1204

there they say that;

Will my character get deleted after CBT?

Yes. All characters from closed beta testing will be deleted including items, equipment etc.. Thereby we guarantee equal opportunities for all players when open beta testing starts.

But it's already 16 august but the ob still hasn't started :O

• BadastazBadastaz Member UncommonPosts: 1

Thats because they Postphoned the ob so they can work on updates and they will post the when the ob will start on the kok3 forums.. I rather see it start late and it be better than it start with bugs or glitchs or whatnot

so that means that we can wait at least untill september...

• nipper4369nipper4369 Member UncommonPosts: 11

It will start sometime this month. This info is right from the CM of kok3. Sure it mite be a week or 2 late. Nothing we can do about that. Just hope they used that can of raid on them bugs that were in the CBT.

• RoyunghRoyungh Member UncommonPosts: 16

Did some research about the other game versions (Chinese and Thai) on the last 2 days and read all the forum messages.

Looks like an interesting game and by what I learned so far the item shop is fair on the other versions, hope so same happens here. 

I do use cash, but if the cash system is unfair the ones that don't use will quit and it is bad to people that use, so really pray to gamigo doesn't destroy it.

Roy in game xD

hehehe sweet,

lets just hope that they won't make it a unfair game...