Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG YALL HURRY GO TO SPIKETV.COM AND VOTE

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
vote for EQ2 and hurry for the best mmorpg game. sorry wow as much as i am hurt your name was not on there. but hurry EQ2 is still up and going hurry

Comments

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726
    ok?? i thought it already won best mass-multi game on spike tv, ah guess it was only nominated. 

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

Not flaming at all here, just seems weired that WoW isn't the list. I wonder why.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    i think becouse it just came out. the contest started aroung when EQ2 came out. tell ya the truth if WOW was there i would have voted for it. but hey i play EQ2 also. so know i dont have to pick just vote for EQ2.

• firemagicfiremagic Member Posts: 878

Hmmm... I wonder how WoW would have done if it had been an option.

My guess is that it would have totally destroyed EQ2, just like it has on every other non-partisan poll ever.

• kulgan18kulgan18 Member Posts: 74

I dont want to flame, but why they didnt wait until wow came out??. and that was what, like a week later anyway?

Its like they have ended the nominees signup for xbox games before halo 2 came out. Stupid if you ask me.

But who watch it anyway?...nothing beat internet sites and magazines for games information. image