Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eorzea -The Making of a Realm #1

WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642

A cool video about races and character creation.

Waiting for the haters to invade....

Comments

• augustgraceaugustgrace Member UncommonPosts: 628

Nice video.  The animations look like they'll be smooth and lifelike, and I like the attention to facial expressions.

• PreponerancePreponerance Member Posts: 295

Game looks stunning, I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to try it out. Crafting looks fun too. 

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642

From my beta experience so far. The game does look amazing and the character motions are so smooth if you disregard the occasional lag from the servers, which is expected at this point.

Crafting seems to be a huge part of the game, which is something I am very excited about.

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

Originally posted by Waldoe

Yeah but what about jumping and swimming... and slow combat. hahaha.

This is acctually anti haters post; see now if they post this they mark themselves as a hater.

But in all honesty theres not much charater creation there (CO may have spoiled me sorry).

I did like the facial experiences they were sweet.

Don't rage we are allowed to be honest and rational here.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Jetrpg

Yeah but what about jumping and swimming... and slow combat. hahaha.

This is acctually anti haters post; see now if they post this they mark themselves as a hater.

But in all honesty theres not much charater creation there (CO may have spoiled me sorry).

I did like the facial experiences they were sweet.

Don't rage we are allowed to be honest and rational here.

There is more they could not show at this point so....

And CO has a ridiculous amount of customization too bad the game itself was pretty bad imo

Crafting seems to be a huge part of the game, which is something I am very excited about.

I'm a bit on the fence about the game, but this statement and the video have me leaning towards playing.

• AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207

Honesty is something i have a feeling a lot of people these days are not used to.

I didn't grow up in todays "everyone gets a trophy" era.

The way others may perceive my opinion is up to them and frankly none of my concern.

Having an opinion does not make one a hater.

Originally posted by Alders

Honesty is something i have a feeling a lot of people these days are not used to.

I didn't grow up in todays "everyone gets a trophy" era.

The way others may perceive my opinion is up to them and frankly none of my concern.

Having an opinion does not make one a hater.

LOL constant negative/pointless arguments about something would be more of a hater. I never said anything about opinions so......not sure where you came up with that.

Honesty means nothing when it comes to opinions. One person could honesty think one game sucks and another could say honestly they think it is the best game they have played. Very weak...

Everyone does not get a trophy thats bs. I love grinding my opponents face into the ground any chance I get.

Anyways I was just bracing myself for the onslaught of negative comments these forums bring. Deal with it.

• swalker23swalker23 Member Posts: 266

ROFLimage @ 2:35 that chick dancing made me laugh so hard.

oops I pooped a little.

• DareantkDareantk Member Posts: 106

Well, looking forward to seeing it! 720p loads so slow for me on youtube.

• Hrayr2148Hrayr2148 Member Posts: 649

Originally posted by Hrayr2148

From this video it does appear that combat picks up a bit once your higher in levels.  Good news :)

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

I still cant figure out where people got the idea that combat wouldnt pick up in later levels. 90% of every rpg/mmorpg game I have played the combat gets faster and more options of what to do as you level.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI