Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero's Journey: New Game On Our List!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is proud to add a new and exciting title to our game list...Hero's Journey!  This 3D MMORPG features beautiful graphics and is brought to you by Simutronics, a long time developer of online RPG games like GemStone IV and DragonRealms. 

We have launched their entry with 18 new screen shots - 4 of which you can preview below:

To visit our new page for their game, click here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108
    wow i think the graphics look great! although i havent heard about the gameplay.  so far, think dis looks good

DnL will blast you away... www.darknlight.com

• madjakemadjake Member UncommonPosts: 233

I was under the impression this project was dead in the water, years ago.. I've been playing Simutronics games for almost a decade and I was really anticipating HJ but it fell by the wayside last I heard.. if this means it's back, I am very pleased ::::02::::::02::::::02::::::02::

EDIT: I just followed the link to their site, couldn't find any info on their other game sites about it, and it looks like it's back in action, woohoo :P

----------------------
    Jake

I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring
    - Richard P. Feynman, 1988

• RenianRenian Member Posts: 152

You have me to thank for bringing MMORPG.com news of its return/existance.

I have been following HJ since 1999, and suddenly the information just vanished. Gone. Herosjourney.net changed into a mere quote about imagination demonstrated. HJ stratics disappeared, as well as the HJ vault. Though, every once and awhile, I would go to www.play.net/hj to see if that quote would disappear or something would change.

Finally, it did. The webpage changed to an advertisement about being an artist/programmer for the game. I was shocked; the game lived on! Though, their technique about advertising wasn't that good, since they didn't even put a link on their site about it. Or was it? The people most interested in HJ would probably make the best people for their team...

Anyway, the actual site eventually launched, and wanting to get this game out to the public, I looked into sites like Gamespot.com and such but none of them had an easy way to submit news until a friend of mine showed me MMORPG.com. I sent the news to Craig, but the problem was there was no screenshots, only sexy concept art.

Then the sexy screenshots came. And they were good.

I sent the news to Craig and a few days later you get what you see right here.

You're welcome.

• =\*/=Gf=\*/=Gf Member Posts: 4
    im looking forward to playing heros journey,would be cool to see a spotlight on a dying game made by the same people called cyberstrike2

=*/=Three6Maffia

=\*/=Three6Maffia