Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My EPIC Quest Idea (Bioware Please Read)

You have to hunt down and kill Jar Jar Binks's...... great great great great great great great grandparents and kill them so that annoying smacktard can't even be concieved, let alone born.

Comments

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Originally posted by MARTYB2K

You have to hunt down and kill Jar Jar Binks's...... great great great great great great great grandparents and kill them so that annoying smacktard can't even be concieved, let alone born.

Mesa nosa thinka dat be happinin. :P

Although in a universe of "What if"....that is truly a question to ponder. While you are doing away with Jar Jar, could ya run the question of "What if Star Wars had no ewoks, or Christian Hayden luv lines in them either". Man the franchise would be so much more epic. If it hadnt been for Maul in EP1, or ninja-flippen Yoda in part 2, those movies really would of had no redeeming features.

Hopefully TOR will be a bit darker....if not ESB worthy, then at least on scale with RoTS (3rd best movie IMO).

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by MARTYB2K

Such an EPIC idea, I may spend a scond to come up with a good idea. Think I will do a WOW skin for release to make some extra pocket money.