Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

German FFXIV Beta Key Giveaways

Neochaos5Neochaos5 Member Posts: 36

I was on FFXIVCore the other day and found that 6 german websites are giving you a chance to win a beta key, each of them have different amounts of keys. The closing date is august 1st 23:59

Gamestar.de (6500 keys)

Buffed.de (5000 keys)

Pcgames.de (2000 keys)

Gamona.de (1000 keys)

Anifo.de (150 keys)

Jpgames.de (100 keys)

Comments

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by Neochaos5

I was on FFXIVCore the other day and found that 6 german websites are giving you a chance to win a beta key, each of them have different amounts of keys. The closing date is august 1st 23:59

Gamestar.de (6500 keys)

Buffed.de (5000 keys)

Pcgames.de (2000 keys)

Gamona.de (1000 keys)

Anifo.de (150 keys)

Jpgames.de (100 keys)

go to the sites and read the attention due to issue in beta its on hold but i did maange to get three apps in ... and if i get extra keys ill share them here

• CrynswindCrynswind Member Posts: 290

Originally posted by Raxeon

Gamestar.de (6500 keys)

Buffed.de (5000 keys)

Pcgames.de (2000 keys)

Gamona.de (1000 keys)

Anifo.de (150 keys)

Jpgames.de (100 keys)

go to the sites and read the attention due to issue in beta its on hold but i did maange to get three apps in ... and if i get extra keys ill share them here

I did the same.

Could you give me one if you get an extra key? :D

Originally posted by Crynswind

Gamestar.de (6500 keys)

Buffed.de (5000 keys)

Pcgames.de (2000 keys)

Gamona.de (1000 keys)

Anifo.de (150 keys)

Jpgames.de (100 keys)

I did the same.

Could you give me one if you get an extra key? :D

well see i hope we can change out some data files to fix the langauge XD since that should be client side i have the na beta downloaded just no account atm. its  german sites i doubt the keys will go that fast. most people will not want to play with german language

• AlleyiaAlleyia Member Posts: 18

You'll be able to play the beta in english (and also in french), even with a german beta key. ^^

Originally posted by Alleyia

You'll be able to play the beta in english (and also in french), even with a german beta key. ^^

yea ftw i just hope iget chosen i doubt all keys are gone and ih ope it wasnt put on hold

• Neochaos5Neochaos5 Member Posts: 36

damn it's august 2nd now >.> has anyone got one or knows when theyl send them out..?

damn it's august 2nd now >.> has anyone got one or knows when theyl send them out..?

probly by phase three >.> since se will send them out them selfs

Do you know when that will be?

Do you know when that will be?

nope im taking a wild guess all i know is se sends the keys to the winning emails

Originally posted by Zer078

im guessing phaze 3 will be like a open beta

lol so that giveway was kinda pointless then...

• DareantkDareantk Member Posts: 106

I'm doubting those german sites will ever have keys to give. Seems really random and weird.

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

Ya im wondering that myself, as far as im aware yesterday was suppose to be the last day to enter, but yet you can still put your email today/.

• KyrocKyroc Member Posts: 70

Phase 3 is definately not open beta.  SE have already advised testers of this but I think if I quote the post it might be against NDA

Originally posted by Kyroc

Phase 3 is definately not open beta.  SE have already advised testers of this but I think if I quote the post it might be against NDA

hmmm i was reading a bit and found that SE said that phase 3 might begin early august

"But if things go well, the beta 2 will follow shortly, which will allow players to access the game 24 hours 24.Then, hopefully, by early August, we will open the beta test phase 3 which will remain operational until the game launches"

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

Neochaos, seems like phase 3 can be either open beta or they will keep the same number of players, since it seems they've got enough, and simply unlock all of the features the beta testers have been crying about being locked so far. Hoping that even if phase 3 isn't gonna be open they will at least lift NDA so our (mmorpg.com) beta testers can finally tell us so much more about the game.

Lets all cross all our fingers in one big fingercrossing around the globe and hope for open beta!

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Open beta will come after phase 3, they are not the same thing. 

Phase 3 marks the start of the phase where the game mechanics and content are implemented to the current build and changed. Placeholders are replaced by the real features, and so on. Basically, they will start to finally bring the build we are testing closer to the build the developers have been working on for months.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".

yeah like Hyanmen said.

• omegaflareomegaflare Member UncommonPosts: 220

I would love to join the beta, so hit me up with a key; I would do the same! :D

• AliothAlioth Member UncommonPosts: 236

Originally posted by omegaflare

I would love to join the beta, so hit me up with a key; I would do the same! :D

Ditto!

now ffxivcore is doing a giveaway only to NA players tho :( that kinda sucks.

maybe the german keys will be for the 11th?

well sir you were right! went on ffxiv core today again and to my suprise "German FFXIV Beta Key Giveaways Again"

they said you have to enter again and that it's "first come first server" but will end on the 11th supposably when phase 3 starts,

just a heads up to those that didnt find this :P

well sir you were right! went on ffxiv core today again and to my suprise "German FFXIV Beta Key Giveaways Again"

they said you have to enter again and that it's "first come first server" but will end on the 11th supposably when phase 3 starts,

just a heads up to those that didnt find this :P

yea im already seen it : )