Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to get Beast deal ?

hey guys

i wna buy AOC after the nice Trail i had but where's the best online Deal i could get plz put link :)

Comments

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    It's only $15 a month. Just check for coins under couch cushions or on the floorboard of mom and dads car.
  • Merlin1977Merlin1977 Member Posts: 168

If you're on about the monthly sub charge then you won't find that cheaper anywhere i'm afraid.  If on the otherhand you are on about, where to buy the expansion etc then if you are from the UK, play.com is quite competitive, no idea about the USA i'm afraid.

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

Some stores have 60 day play cards for AOC for $12-$15 dollars if you can find em. I picked one up at a Best Buy for $13 dollars. There was only the one left though.

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584

Depends where you live I guess. They are selling unsold boxes from release times (I'm guessing) for 2-4 Euros here in Finland. You definitely shouldn't have to pay more that $6 for a box these days.

• wasim470wasim470 Member Posts: 243

well i wan buy both the game and the Exp online we don't have the game as a box in our country so and about the 60 days card for 12$ or so that's great i hope i find that  ^^

• DittoDitto Member Posts: 84

www.g2play.com usualy has great deals overal