Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What healing class can I still solo with?

GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446
I'm going to be a healing class, but I will also solo a majority of the time.  Which class is best suited for decent healing in a group but can hold his own in solo battle?

Comments

• DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

Im having alot of success with my druid. am able to solo orange mobs pretty easily with very little downtime. cant comment on the ability of any of the other healers as i havent played any of them.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    Amazingly enough you can solo with any class in this game. Which is the best as far as healers go I can't say but from what I have seen all the classes are balanced pretty well.

I miss DAoC

• NoisyMonkeyNoisyMonkey Member Posts: 220
    Healers are great 1v1 soloers.. I have seen druids alot.. they are rare though.. but they seem to be choice of soloers.. see them taking reds all the time, keeping health up+nuking seems easy, even without kiting... grouped mobs might be different though.. as a bard 3 blues is almost impossible...

• TheTemplarTheTemplar Member UncommonPosts: 37

As inquisitor I can solo but I don't really get enough dps to be that efficient. Heroic Oportunities are essential since they almost double the damage output. I have found that I can almost always win a combat encounter as long as I have patience. If my power is low I switch to a passive mode where I cast Bestowal of vitae on myself and pick the enemy to death with my hammer. That way sucks, I know, but I rarely use it and it keeps me from losing any valuable loot. ::::20::

• TigraStarTigraStar Member Posts: 10
    Well, I'm a 16 Cleric, and I can solo very easily on Orange and yellow mobs. My healing spells keep my health up and I never notice it drop lol. PLus our magic kicks some serious butt. Thta's just in my experiance however. We are all good at soloing, it's more or less ther playstyle you have, I think at least.image